If your Kickstarter ads are not performing as you had hoped, there's a good chance it's because you're not running conversion ads. Kickstarter doesn't natively support the Facebook Pixel, so we've built some clever software to solve that. Our software sends an automated message to each of your backers which you can customize, and lets you send backers a link to your website, Typeform or Shopify store, so you can capture their conversion data and even upsell them or ask them to fill out a survey.
With this service you can:
- Send automated messages to your backers
- Customize the message sent to backers with smart fields like backer names
- Include a link to your website, landing page, or Shopify, where your Pixel fires
- Track conversions from ads to Kickstarter
- Drastically improve your ad performance
- And even upsell to your backers who visit your website!
After checkout, you'll get a license to use our software for the full duration of your Kickstarter campaign and instructions on how to set it up.
For the software to work, you need to have your own website, landing page, or e-commerce store where your Pixel is installed.If you're not experienced with Facebook ads, why not try our Managed Ads service instead? Our team of experts will do all the heavy lifting and you can sit back, relax and see the backers come in.